Get your ticket to #TrainersConnect on 10/22 right here.
16 tips to market yourself as a fitness professional using your digital tools.
On Thursday, October 22nd, you will hear from two strategic designers as they walk us through their best tips for creating your own website and social media marketing strategy for fitness professionals. We will be talking about ways to grow your business and increase your exposure using the digital tools we all use each and every day.
8 Tips for an Effective & Profitable Website
- How to strategically lay out your website to convert your audience into paying clients
- Tools and apps to use for building your website, booking clients, and taking payment
Christie Evenson is a brand and web designer, specialized in helping fitness professionals elevate and scale their businesses. She’s built custom websites and templates for trainers in group fitness and those building their own brands and memberships.
8 Ways to Elevate Your Social Media Marketing
- Curating and implementing a sound social media marketing strategy to attract new leads, and engage current clients
- How to reach your ideal client by showcasing your expertise and credibility in the fitness industry
Kate Snyder currently works with a small digital marketing agency in Ohio and is a Pilates instructor for Club Pilates. Her focus in digital marketing is primarily – SEO, PPC, Social Media Marketing, Landing Page/Website Creation, Graphic Design, and Analytics. She’s built websites and led marketing efforts for four local fitness studios in addition to her current work within the agency working with fitness studios/spas and gyms nationwide.
#TrainersConnect Workshops are free for all attendees. We’ll host the event in a private Zoom room. If you don’t have Zoom, you can download it here!
Details for #TrainersConnect
- What: A virtual (free!) #TrainersConnect
- When: Thursday, October 22, 2 pm Central
- Where: Zoom link will be provided in the reminder email.
- What you need: A notebook and questions.
- Where do I snag a ticket? Right here!