This interactive event will showcase a practical approach on how to persuasively articulate your entrepreneurial vision in order to successfully engage with venture capital funders.
Guided by Michael W. Robinson and Kimberly Mikec, participants will gain a more comprehensive understanding of:
- The ins and outs of venture capital
- How VC funding can help drive the business forward
- The right time to seek financing
- How to find the right venture capitalists (and how they can find you)
- The pitch that works – what to include, and what not to
A robust Q&A will follow the formal presentation, with ample time for engagement and follow-up.