Join us to explore how increased digitization and new technologies are impacting the supply chain today. And, how companies are innovating and using these resources to create new norms post COVID.
The conversation will explore:
- Increased digitization and technology usage along supply chains due to (and post) COVID impacts (re: workforce, supply limits, etc..)
- The overall rise of automation (robotics, new technologies, AI, AR, VR) along supply chain connection points – how is this changing the game for companies/distributors/logistics/trucking/etc.. Is COVID/post-COVID a factor?
- What are the technologies that are being prioritized from “innovative” to “necessity” as supply change adapts and moves forward post-COVID?
- What are the innovations still coming down the pipeline?
Joining us for this conversation will be:
- David Cahn, Director of Global Marketing – Elemica
- Geoff Goetz, Senior VP Supply Chain – KeHE
- Peter Bolstroff, Executive VP – The Association for Supply Chain Management
- Alan Reed (Moderator), Executive Director – CFBN