About This Workshop
Join us for FREE Workshop Wednesdays through October 19th to get a taste of what you’ll learn in our, Career-Boosting Part Time and Career-Transforming Immersive courses. Plus, get a $200 credit to apply toward the course that fits your goals.
Are you thinking about a career in Digital Marketing, but don’t know where to start?
This free, 2-hour livestream will help you build strategies to enhance your social media brand without spending any money (just your time). Learn from an expert instructor with real world experience in the industry you want to break into. Join us and gain the confidence to take the next step in your career.
What to expect during Workshop Wednesdays:
- Ask questions and build your online network by interacting with fellow participants and an industry expert —live via a chat box and Q&A.
- Get a hands-on taste of today’s best digital marketing practices.
- Learn new skills in the comfort of your own home, or on the go! Your microphone and camera will remain off during the livestream.
- Learn how to setup your social media channels for success
- Learn how to create an engaging content schedule
- Discover tricks and tips to enhancing your content without hiring a creative team
- Understand how to create partnerships with influencers and brands to expand your reach
- Understand how to measure the success of your social media
- This livestream requires a strong internet connection.
- We will send the Zoom link via email on the day of the class.
- NOTE: Some domains block our automated emails. If you don’t receive sign-in instructions within 1-hour of the livestream, please reach out to email@example.com and we’ll send you sign-in instructions directly.
About the Instructor
Social Media Consultant and Founder, Avocado Social
Alison Battisby is a Facebook and Instagram accredited social media expert, and founded Avocado Social in 2014 having worked in the social media industry since 2008. Alison has worked with a wide range of start-ups and growing enterprises, as well as big brands including Estee Lauder, BBC, Tesco and Pringles. Alison has been praised for her friendly manner and professional approach, which suits all levels of knowledge and understanding.