The Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation is pleased to announce the Polsky Center Small Business Bootcamp to provide small business owners and entrepreneurs with resources during these changing times. This virtual event series will take place during the week of April 13th via livestream, and sessions will take place in the mornings and afternoons to accommodate a variety of schedules.
This series is made possible through a partnership with the Rustandy Center for Social Sector Innovation and the Office of Civic Engagement at the University of Chicago, on behalf of a larger coalition of University groups and partners.
These are free-standing sessions, though we invite you to join as many as you’d like. To ensure you receive livestream viewing instructions, please ensure you register for each individual event you plan to attend. Below are the scheduled sessions, along with a link to register:
- Negotiating in Times of Change // Monday, April 13, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Navigating Access to Capital Resources // Monday, April 13, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Understanding the Human Elements in Your Business: Trust, Collaboration, and Emotional Loss // Tuesday, April 14, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- How to Manage Personal and Professional Ups and Downs while Managing a Business // Tuesday, April 14, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Transforming Your Business…Now // Wednesday, April 15, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Crisis Management Communication // Wednesday, April 15, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Decision Making in Tough Environments // Thursday, April 16, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Behavior and Branding // Thursday, April 16, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Marketing Strategies in Times of Uncertainty // Friday, April 17, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Cash Management // Friday, April 17, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.