Why you should take this workshop
This presentation is for you if you’ve ever asked yourself these two questions: How do people perceive me? And how do I tell my story, what do I share, to make sure I’m positioning myself properly.
- 45 minutes of expert instruction from Founder & CEO of Own Your Voice Strategy Firm, Sahar Paz ; 15 minutes of open Q&A
- Access to the live replay in the IFundWomen Workshop Library
You will learn:
- How to create a personal brand
- How to get over Imposter Syndrome using emotional intelligence
- How to build and promote your personal brand
- How to position and create value; becoming clear on the content you share
- How to create social impact
About the coach
Sahar Paz didn’t grow up playing house, she played office. At the age of 13, she launched a baby and pet sitting company generating more cash flow than all the lawn mowing boys on the block! A natural leader with an active left-and-right brain, Sahar was 25 years old in New York City with a lucrative career in Finance and bored out of her mind. Inspired to share what she learned in the business, she pivoted and dedicated herself to feeding the entrepreneurial voice of teenagers by founding Free Your Star Foundation. The nonprofit partnered with low-income high schools in Brooklyn with credit-earning programs written by Sahar herself. Championing the voice of others to help them understand their emotional intelligence and their personal drivers has always been Sahar’s mission. Her book, Find Your Voice: The life you crave is a conversation away part-memoir, part cognitive behavior guide, epitomizes that pursuit. Published in 2014, her message gained attention within forward-thinking organizations such as HBO, Facebook, Whole Foods, and the Texas Medical Center, where Sahar was invited to deliver keynote presentations. After five years on the road, Sahar became the CEO of Own Your Voice Strategy Firm, a personal branding agency that places professionals on stages to speak. Today, she resides in Houston and has given up pet sitting to play with her dog Rico instead. You can find Sahar on LinkedIn and Instagram @SaharPaz.