Join leading immigration lawyer Fiona McEntee, Managing Partner at McEntee Law Group, for a live webinar on the O-1 extraordinary ability visa.
Fiona will discuss:
– what is an O-1 visa?
– how can I show I am extraordinary?
– do I need a sponsor?
– do I need expert letters?
– what is the process and how long does it take?
– can I go straight from student visa to O-1?
– can I skip the O-1 visa & go straight for the extraordinary ability green card, EB-1A?
Fiona has particular expertise and experience on the O-1 visa and the EB-1 green card. She regularly presents on the O-1 visa including leading panel discussions at national immigration lawyer conferences (AILA).
At McEntee Law our O-1 clients include the creative director of an award winning Irish clothing line, a world-class event producer, an award-winning movie producer, a music tech entrepreneur, an innovative health care technology expert, a leading professional sports executive, an incredible fine artist, and a top business executive of a life-saving technology company.