The customer discovery and development workshop is the first of two workshops given jointly with the companion value proposition workshop. Customer discovery is all about validating your foundational business hypothesis and the associated assumptions. In a hands-on workshop Thierry Van Landegem, Executive Director of mHUB’s Accelerator, will start from your business hypothesis and assumptions, build customer outreach lists to validate assumptions, discuss the best methods to conduct an outreach, learn how to run customer interviews and derive customer insights that will shape your product. Those insights will be used in the companion value proposition workshop.
- Please come prepare with the following your business hypothesis and assumptions.
- Format you Hypothesis: I believe [type of person] needs to solve [problem] while performing [task] which will give them [new ability].
You will leave the workshop with:
- An updated hypothesis and critical assumptions list.
- A guide to build your customer outreach list and how to reach out.
- A customer interview script.
- Test cards to validate assumptions.
- An understanding on how to derive customer insights.
*Attendance in person is preferred, but possible on-line. *
Hybrid Get Directions
Date and Time
02/15/23 @ 3:00 PM