When people are looking for products or services from local businesses, 97% of them turn to the internet. So if you own a local business, will people find YOUR company’s website when they search online?
The best way to increase your chances of showing up in search results when people search for businesses is through local Search Engine Optimization.
In this session, presented by SEO Expert Sherry Bonelli, you’ll learn some of the most important local SEO strategies you need to help your website rank higher on Google and other search engines.
- What is SEO?
- Why you need to show Google that your website is authoritative and trustworthy
- How to identify keywords and do keyword research
- Why claiming and optimizing your Google My Business listing is THE most important local SEO strategy you can do
- Online Business Directories/Citations sites you should get your business listings on and why
- How to use reviews to boost your rankings
- What “technical SEO” strategies are necessary to make Google – and users – happy
- How to use Tags
- Creating content that answers questions and anticipates user intent
- Link building strategies
Presented by: Sherry Bonelli