When people are looking for products or services from local businesses, 97% of them turn to the internet. So if you own a local business, will people find YOUR company’s website when they search online?
The best way to increase your chances of showing up in search results when people search for businesses is through local Search Engine Optimization.
In this session, presented by SEO Expert Sherry Bonelli, you’ll learn some of the most important local SEO strategies you need to help your website rank higher on Google and other search engines.
- What is SEO?
- Why you need to show Google that your website is authoritative and trustworthy
- How to identify keywords and do keyword research
- Why claiming and optimizing your Google My Business listing is THE most important local SEO strategy you can do
- Online Business Directories/Citations sites you should get your business listings on and why
- How to use reviews to boost your rankings
- What “technical SEO” strategies are necessary to make Google – and users – happy
- How to use Tags
- Creating content that answers questions and anticipates user intent
- Link building strategies
At the end of this jam-packed session, you’ll have actionable SEO strategies you can start implementing in your business today!
Presented by: Sherry Bonelli
Sherry Bonelli, owner of early bird digital marketing, is a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and digital marketing professional with 23+ years’ experience. Her digital marketing agency, early bird digital marketing, serves clients all over the country.
Sherry is a Google My Business Gold Product Expert and is/has been a columnist for leading digital marketing websites like Search Engine Land, MOZ, Search Engine Journal, SEMrush, BrightLocal and others. She received Search Engine Land’s 2018 SEO Contributor of the Year Award. For two years in a row her blog posts were among the top 10 most read articles on Search Engine Land’s website.