- Learn what the world of UX design encompasses and why it matters.
- Touch on fundamental tools and techniques used by professional designers.
- Learn how to create a clickable prototype using InVision.
- Discover resources to continue learning about UX.
Chart your own career path. Pick up where this workshop leaves off. Dive into the fundamentals in our six-week, online User Experience Design Circuit. Level up on the job in our on-campus User Experience Design workshop. Or, become a job-ready UX designer with our 10-week, full-time User Experience Design program.
- This class is taken completely online
- We will provide a link to the platform on the day of the class
- This class requires a computer and strong internet connection
- If you’d like to follow along and build your own prototype, you’ll need to set up an InVision account (free).
- Watch this introduction to UX video
NOTE: A small percentage of participants may not receive emails from us due to some domains blocking our automated emails. If you do not receive sign in instructions within 1 hour of the livestream, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from our team will be sure to respond to you with sign in instructions right away.