About This Workshop
Are you interested in UX Design, but have no prior experience or an idea of where to start? You’ve come to the right place!
In this two-hour livestream, we’ll explore the decision-making process that separates a good user experience from a great one, and learn some tools that you can implement in your own UX process today. All in real time, taught by an industry professional.
Come learn the basics and gain the skills you need to begin your UX Design journey!
What will the livestream learning experience be like?
- Ask questions and build your online network by interacting with fellow classmates and an expert instructor —all in real time via live chatbox and Q&A.
- Complete optional classwork designed to give you a hands-on taste of the industry.
- Learn new skills in the comfort of your own home, or on the go! All participants will be automatically muted with no video.
- Learn what the world of UX design encompasses and why it matters.
- Understand what makes a product or feature delightful (or not so much)
- Practice sketching as a tool to generate and communicate ideas.
Ready to continue on your learning journey?
Check out our course catalog to find your next step. Whether you’re looking to enhance your professional skill set in one of our part-time courses, or go for a complete career transformation by enrolling in one of our immersive courses, we’ve got you covered!
- This class is taken completely online, and requires a computer and a strong internet connection.
- We will provide a link to the platform on the day of the class.
- Have a pen & paper ready for class. NOTE: Some domains block our automated emails, so If you don’t receive sign-in instructions within 1 hour of the livestream, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send sign-in instructions right away!
About the Instructor
Creative Director, Moonraft Innovation Labs
Todd is a UX specialist and creative director with over 15 years experience leading talented teams of designers, front-end developers, and content providers. He has a background of collaborating with clients to discover, identify and solve business problems. He does this by directly engaging business owners and end-users with research and design-thinking methodologies including heuristic evaluations, usability studies, discovery workshops and design sprints.
He believes that designing products and services that make a positive and lasting impact on our communities is one of the noblest callings. His has worked with Fortune 500 brands and scrappy non-profits alike. His client roster includes Vanguard Charitable, UPS, AT&T, Tractor Supply Co., Wounded Warrior Project, Fresh-n-Fit and the Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta.