Looking to improve engagement with your audience on social media, but aren’t sure where to begin? You’ve come to the right place!
In this free, two-hour livestream, you’ll gain a foundational understanding of various social media platforms, and learn to develop and implement an actionable social media strategy. We’ll focus on how to structure your social media efforts, captivate your audience on each social media platform, and build brand awareness, loyalty, and sales. All in real time, taught by an industry professional.
Come learn the basics and gain the skills you need to get maximum engagement from your audience!
What will the livestream learning experience be like?
- Ask questions and build your online network by interacting with fellow classmates and an expert instructor —all in real time via live chatbox and Q&A.
- Learn new skills in the comfort of your own home, or on the go! All participants will be automatically muted with no video.
- Learn how to develop and implement a social media strategy.
- Create an elevator pitch that clearly defines your brand, audience, and key differentiator.
- Understand the difference between major social media platforms.
- Learn how to use the major social media platforms to create content and engage your audience.
- Explain the difference between publishing, listening, and reporting tools.
- Create a weekly content calendar for your business.
Ready to continue on your learning journey?
Check out our course catalog to find your next step. Whether you’re looking to enhance your professional skill set in one of our part-time courses, or go for a complete career transformation by enrolling in one of our immersive courses, we’ve got you covered!
- This class is taken completely online, and requires a computer and a strong internet connection.
- We will provide a link to the platform on the day of the class. NOTE: Some domains block our automated emails, so If you don’t receive sign-in instructions within 1 hour of the livestream, please reach out to email@example.com and we’ll send sign-in instructions right away!
About the Instructor
Founder, Bridesmaid for Hire | Author | Podcaster | Workshop Host & 1:1 Coach | Professional Speaker
Jen Glantz is the Founder of Bridesmaid for Hire, along with the creator of the project Finally the Bride, the Founder of the blog The Things I Learned From, the voice of the podcast You’re Not Getting Any Younger, the Founder of the coaching business Jen & Juice, and the author of the Amazon-bestselling books, “All My Friends are Engaged” and “Always a Bridesmaid for Hire.”
She’s told her stories on hundreds of press outlets around the world, such as Good Morning America, CNN, and NPR, where they called her job the “weirdest of all time”. You can often find her on stages as a speaker for conferences, major companies and schools. In 2016, she received the “30 Under 30” award from her alma mater, University of Central Florida. She’s a freelance writer for more than 25 different websites, including NBC, Glamour Magazine, and Forbes.
Three things you have to know about her: she only eats pizza, her birthday is on April Fool’s Day and she spent 2 years living in a new city every month. Learn more on her website: Jenglantz.com and email her to say hello: firstname.lastname@example.org