If you’re interested in driving targeted traffic to your website, understanding Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is more important than ever!
In this free, two-hour livestream, you’ll learn basic strategies for creating an effective SEO campaign that improves your online visibility and brings potential customers to your company website. All in real time, taught by an industry professional.
Come learn the basics and gain the skills you need to drive traffic to your website!
What will the livestream learning experience be like?
- Ask questions and build your online network by interacting with fellow classmates and an expert instructor —all in real time via live chatbox and Q&A.
- Learn new skills in the comfort of your own home, or on the go! All participants will be automatically muted with no video.
- Learn how search engines work and gain an introduction to SEO.
- Identify drivers of online traffic and the importance of SEO.
- Understand Keyword Research and Competitive Analysis.
- Review SEO Tools.
- Learn the difference between SEO and SEM.
Ready to continue on your learning journey?
Check out our course catalog to find your next step. Whether you’re looking to enhance your professional skill set in one of our part-time courses, or go for a complete career transformation by enrolling in one of our immersive courses, we’ve got you covered!
- This class is taken completely online, and requires a computer and a strong internet connection.
- We will provide a link to the platform on the day of the class. NOTE: Some domains block our automated emails, so If you don’t receive sign-in instructions within 1 hour of the livestream, please reach out to email@example.com and we’ll send sign-in instructions right away!
About the Instructor
CEO, Find Your Plug LLC
Salim Holder is a highly sought Global Marketing expert with more than a decade of consistent results delivering unprecedented growth in sales and profits for a number of Fortune 500 brands including: Jameson Irish Whiskey, Poise; Kotex, Cottonelle and a number of smaller niche brands, Non-Profits and Start-ups. He is also a Lead Instructor for General Assembly’s Digital Marketing Certification Course and is a John Maxwell Certified Speaker, Corporate Trainer and Executive Coach. Salim earned an MBA from the University of Rochester’s Simon School of Business and a B.S. in Marketing from Hampton University. He is currently the Founder and CEO of Find Your Plug LLC, a boutique Brand Strategy and Influencer agency.