- Discover the role and responsibilities of a product manager.
- Survey today’s product management landscape and its career opportunities.
- Walk through the fundamentals of the product management process including storyboarding, identifying risks and assumptions, and more.
- Apply what you’ve learned to design a basic minimum viable product (MVP).
Chart your own career path. Pick up where this workshop leaves off. Enhance your professional skill set in our part-time Product Management workshop.
- Describe the Product Management job landscape and learning opportunities for product management skills
- Explain the role and core responsibilities of a product manager
- Craft problem statements and hypotheses for a product or feature idea
- Identify key risks and assumptions
- Design a basic MVP to validate key assumptions
- This class is taken completely online
- We will provide a link to the platform on the day of the class
- This class requires a computer and strong internet connection
- In order to successfully enroll in this class, you must sign up at least two hours prior to the listed start time. If you sign up after that cutoff, you may not receive the link to the platform for the livestream. If anyone has issues receiving the link, please email email@example.com.
About the Instructor
Georges Clement is a Co-Founder of JustFix.nyc, a nonprofit that supports tenants facing harassment and poor housing conditions with technology to build well-documented cases and connect with community and legal advocates. Previously, Georges was a Fellow with Blue Ridge Labs @ the Robin Hood Foundation and a Product Manager at General Assembly, leading the expansion of GA’s Business programs around the world. He is a native New Yorker with a BA in Sociology and African Studies from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and was recently selected as a Forbes 30 Under 30 in Law & Policy, World Economic Forum Global Shaper, and American Express Emerging Innovator.