About This Workshop
With over 1 billion users, 80% of which follow a business, Instagram is dominating the social media landscape, and they’re here to stay.
In this two-hour livestream, you will learn the ins and outs of how to build and grow your brand’s presence on Instagram. We’ll cover how to incorporate Instagram as an important part of your overall social media strategy, how to leverage data from Instagram insights to drive decisions, and different apps to help with your planning and content strategy. All in real time, taught by an industry professional.
Come learn the basics and gain the skills you need to own your Instagram game!
What will the livestream learning experience be like?
- Ask questions and build your online network by interacting with fellow classmates and an expert instructor —all in real time via live chatbox and Q&A.
- Learn new skills in the comfort of your own home, or on the go! All participants will be automatically muted with no video.
- Understand different types of visual content to produce on Instagram – what works well and what does not.
- Review free and paid apps and services to help with your Instagram planning.
- Learn how to engage your audience using Instagram stories.
- Develop a hashtag strategy.
- Determine your brand content pillars and social media calendaring.
- Learn how to find and work with influencers.
- See how to set up your Instagram Business Profile and leverage insights.
Ready to continue on your learning journey?
Check out our course catalog to find your next step. Whether you’re looking to enhance your professional skill set in one of our part-time courses, or go for a complete career transformation by enrolling in one of our immersive courses, we’ve got you covered!
- Please come to class with the Instagram app downloaded to your phone if you have not done so already.
- This class is taken completely online, and requires a computer and a strong internet connection.
- We will provide a link to the platform on the day of the class. NOTE: Some domains block our automated emails, so If you don’t receive sign-in instructions within 1 hour of the livestream, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send sign-in instructions right away!
About the Instructor
Creative Director, Matter Media Group
Nicole Solis-Sison serves as creative director for Matter Media Group, an influencer management firm and chief executive officer/founder of Zero Waste Cart, an application centered on preventing textile waste. She has also developed virtual and augmented reality applications for companies like Gap and Google and has shown works at Yerba Buena Center of the Arts in San Francisco, California. Equity, diversity and sustainability are integral to her work in changing the way we view and engage in our communities Her understanding of digital trends and media production coupled with strategic content marketing enables her to move and shift through various industries. Digital marketing empowers the ability to create conversation and stir innovation within communities. Sharing insights and cultivating creativity are the motivating factors of nurturing the conversation through education.