With over 2.8 billion active users, and 1.84 billion users that are visiting daily, Facebook is the place to be when it comes to advertising your business!
In this free, two-hour livestream, you’ll learn how to make the most of Facebook advertising. We’ll focus on specific hacks that will help you cut through the noise and acquire new users to grow your business. From the anatomy of a high-converting ad to optimization tips to suggested resources, you’ll learn the tools and tricks to run more effective Facebook ads. All in real time, taught by an industry professional.
Come learn the basics and gain the skills you need to grow your business through Facebook ads!
What will the livestream learning experience be like?
- Ask questions and build your online network by interacting with fellow classmates and an expert instructor —all in real time via live chatbox and Q&A.
- Learn new skills in the comfort of your own home, or on the go! All participants will be automatically muted with no video.
- Learn the anatomy of a successful Facebook ad.
- Understand bidding and how to set up A/B tests.
- Explore Custom Audiences and set up some in your business account.
- Learn how to optimize your ads.
- Find out how to interpret key success metrics like CPA, CTR, and CR to drive decision-making.
- Learn to stay organized when tracking and reporting results.
Ready to continue on your learning journey?
Check out our course catalog to find your next step. Whether you’re looking to enhance your professional skill set in one of our part-time courses, or go for a complete career transformation by enrolling in one of our immersive courses, we’ve got you covered!
- This class is taken completely online, and requires a computer and a strong internet connection
- We will provide a link to the platform on the day of the class NOTE: Some domains block our automated emails, so If you don’t receive sign-in instructions within 1 hour of the livestream, please reach out to email@example.com and we’ll send sign-in instructions right away!
About the Instructor
Founding Member & Head of Digital Marketing at Double Major, Lead Instructor General Assembly
Nina Shapiro is a Lead Digital Marketing Instructor for GA and a founding member and Head of Digital Marketing at Double Major: a design and digital marketing collective with expertise building direct-to-consumer brands in the wellness, fashion, food, and lifestyle industries. Double Major serves as an in-house consultancy offering services ranging from brand and web design, social media, SEO, paid media and more.
During her career, Nina managed digital marketing at Polaroid and social media at The Whitney Museum of American Art. Today she works to build and implement their digital marketing and paid media strategies to achieve their marketing goals. She has expertise creating impactful advertising campaigns that drive awareness and growth for start-ups, internationally known brands, and everything in-between.
Nina lives in Brooklyn with her adorable rescue pup, Jemi.