About This Workshop
Looking to build your confidence in Excel, but need to get started with the basics first? You’ve come to the right place!
This free, two-hour livestream will introduce a range of topics, giving you a taste of the potential that can be achieved with Excel. We’ll touch briefly on everything from navigation and layout to using functions and formulas. All in real time, taught by an industry professional.
Come learn the basics and gain the skills you need to confidently navigate Excel!
What will the livestream learning experience be like?
- Ask questions and build your online network by interacting with fellow classmates and an expert instructor —all in real time via live chatbox and Q&A.
- Complete optional classwork to give you a hands-on taste of the subject.
- Learn new skills in the comfort of your own home, or on the go! All participants will be automatically muted with no video.
- Understand why Excel is the preferred data management tool.
- Get comfortable and confident navigating Excel workbooks.
- Learn about Formatting, Sorting & Filtering.
- Discover key formulas and functions like COUNT, SUM, IF, SUMIF, and more.
Ready to continue on your learning journey?
Check out our course catalog to find your next step. Whether you’re looking to enhance your professional skill set in one of our part-time courses, or go for a complete career transformation by enrolling in one of our immersive courses, we’ve got you covered!
- This class is taken completely online, and requires a computer and a strong internet connection.
- You should be familiar with basic computer functions, but no previous experience in Excel is required
- A second monitor is recommended if you want to follow-along in class.
- Access to Excel is preferred, however Google Sheets is an alternative. If you don’t have access, create a free Google account.
- We will provide a link to the platform on the day of the class. NOTE: Some domains block our automated emails, so If you don’t receive sign-in instructions within 1 hour of the livestream, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send sign-in instructions right away!