Step into the world of digital marketing with General Assembly. During our online introductory workshop, explore the components of brand building and see how modern marketers drive successful campaigns using content, email, social media, paid advertising channels, and more. Using real-world case studies, you’ll:
- Break down the components of a digital marketing campaign.
- Survey today’s digital marketing landscape and its career opportunities.
- Learn to approach a marketing campaign by identifying your objectives first.
- Get hands-on practice identifying key performance indicators (KPIs).
Chart your own career path. Pick up where this workshop leaves off. Dive into the fundamentals in our five-week, online Digital Marketing Circuit or level up on the job in our on-campus Digital Marketing workshop.
- This class is taken completely online
- We will provide a link to the platform on the day of the class
- This class requires a computer and strong internet connection
NOTE: A small percentage of participants may not receive emails from us due to some domains blocking our automated emails. If you do not receive sign in instructions within 1 hour of the livestream, please email email@example.com and someone from our team will be sure to respond to you with sign in instructions right away.
About the Instructor
Barbara MaldonadoCustomer Success Manager,
Barbara is a 20-year agency veteran with experience across experiential, digital and social media. She has managed over 300 team members in career ranging from dancers, brand ambassadors to account team members and social media strategists. In addition to her role as a Customer Success Manager at PrizeLogic, she is an instructor at General Assembly teaching digital marketing classes.