In this webinar, we will explore how social media impacts sales.
We will cover:
- What social media is popular where?
- How is it used?
- How can a company engage in SM to support their brand /sell product?
- Can you run and manage SM accounts from the US or do you need a local host?
- Cultural nuance and language – should you localize your message?
Case Studies– Brazil & China
Contact Information: Bill McNamara | Director of the ITC | firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no cost to attend, but registration is required.
How to Register for this Webinar:
- If you haven’t done so in the last 12 months, you must fill out our Client Intake Form here in order to attend the webinar
- Register for the webinar by clicking the registration link below.
Hosted by the Illinois SBDC at the WBDC
The Illinois SBDC ITC at WBDC is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration and the Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance, please contact (312) 853-3477 ext.100.