AmCham France is pleased to invite you on Wednesday November 18 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. to the launch webinar of its white paper CHASING THE EUROPEAN UNICORNS – How to position the European innovation ecosystem to the forefront?
With the exceptional participation of Philippe Englebert, Business, Attractiveness and Export Advisor to the President of the Republic.
In partnership with B Smart
Our working group started from a simple observation: Europe lags behind its Asian and American competitors on innovation issues. This white paper makes concrete and actionable recommendations for the companies, entrepreneurs and institutions that make up the innovation ecosystem in Europe.
These recommendations are focused on four areas: the culture of innovation, the market fragmentation, the channels of financing , and the partnership as a new standard for innovation.
5.30 p.m. – 5.35 p.m .: Introductory remarks, Bijan Eghbal , Partner at DLA Piper and President of AmCham France.
5:35 p.m. – 6:20 p.m .: Discussion on the innovation ecosystem in Europe,
- Philippe Canonne, Partner, Valtus
- Olivier Letessier , Group Vice President – Research & Development, Air Liquide
- Bruno Martinaud , Entrepreneurship Academic Director Ecole polytechnique – Co-Director MSc X-HEC Entrepreneurs
- Guillaume Sauvage de Saint Marc , Sr Director Engineering, Emerging Technologies & Incubation, Cisco
- Chloe Tuot, Chief Operations Officer, Raise Lab
6:20 p.m. – 6:35 p.m .: Question and answer with the participants.
6:35 p.m. – 6:50 p.m .: Closing speech by Philippe Englebert , Business, attractiveness and export advisor to the President of the Republic.
6:50 p.m. – 7:00 p.m .: Question and answer with the participants.
Event moderated by Fabienne Lissak .
A link and the access codes to the Zoom meeting will be sent to registered participants the day before the event.