Instagram continues to dominate the social media landscape with an estimated 1.074 billion active users in 2021. This visually appealing platform is here to stay, and is a top-recommended platform for brands and businesses. Nearly 80% of Instagram users follow a business.
In this livestream, you will learn the ins and outs of how to build and grow your brand’s presence on Instagram. We’ll cover the latest features from managing your Instagram feed, visual aesthetics, stories, and IGTV.
Here is what you will learn:
- Types of visual content to produce on Instagram – what works well and what does not
- Free and paid apps and services to help with your Instagram planning
- How to engage your audience using Instagram stories
- Hashtag strategy
- Determining your brand content pillars and social media calendaring
- How to find and work with influencers
- How to set up your Instagram Business Profile and leverage insights
You’ll be taught by an industry pro who will share with you the secrets and tools the professionals use. Whether you already are using Instagram or not, you’ll come away with the things you need to start driving sales with Instagram.
Chart your own career path.
Pick up where this workshop leaves off. Dive into the fundamentals of digital marketing in our self-paced, online program, Digital Marketing On Demand or level up on the job in our part-time Digital Marketing Course.
- Learn how to incorporate Instagram as an important part of your overall social media strategy
- How to leverage data from Instagram insights to drive decisions
- Apps to help with your planning and content strategy
- Please come to class with the Instagram app downloaded to your phone if you have not done so already
- This class is taken completely online
- We will provide a link to the platform on the day of the class
- This class requires a computer and strong internet connection
NOTE: A small percentage of participants may not receive emails from us due to some domains blocking our automated emails. If you do not receive sign in instructions within 1 hour of the livestream, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from our team will be sure to respond to you with sign in instructions right away.