About This Workshop
The ability to measure what people are doing on your website or app is imperative to marketing success. That’s where Google Analytics comes into play.
In this free two-hour livestream, you’ll learn how to use Google Analytics to get real insights into your website’s visitors, their behavior and any patterns and trends. Starting with identifying what data matters most to your business, you will learn the smart way to gain customer insights and then turn these into actions that will drive your business forward. All in real time, taught by an industry professional.
Come learn the basics and gain the skills you need to successfully navigate Google Analytics!
What will the livestream learning experience be like?
- Ask questions and build your online network by interacting with fellow classmates and an expert instructor —all in real time via live chatbox and Q&A.
- Complete optional classwork designed to give you a hands-on taste of the subject.
- Learn new skills in the comfort of your own home, or on the go! All participants will be automatically muted with no video.
- Learn best practices to set up a Google Analytics account.
- Find your way around Google Analytics and learn basic terminology.
- Identify the metrics that matter to your business and how to measure using Google Analytics.
- Create custom segments, reports and dashboards.
- Understand marketing campaigns and pages on your website create the most business value.
- Learn the basics of tracking goals, campaigns, conversions and events.
Ready to continue on your learning journey?
Check out our course catalog to find your next step. Whether you’re looking to enhance your professional skill set in one of our part-time courses, or go for a complete career transformation by enrolling in one of our immersive courses, we’ve got you covered!
- This class is taken completely online, and requires a computer and a strong internet connection.
- We will provide a link to the platform on the day of the class.
- A second monitor is recommended if you want to follow-along in class.
- Have the Google Chrome Web Browser installed on your computer.
- Sign up for a Google Demo Account. NOTE: Some domains block our automated emails, so If you don’t receive sign-in instructions within 1 hour of the livestream, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send sign-in instructions right away!