Consumer empathy. It’s the key to successful product strategy, design, and marketing. To successfully create an offering that dramatically shifts behavior, generates habitual engagement, and promotes a profitable cycle, we must first understand the consumer journey.
In this free, two-hour livestream, you’ll learn about the basics of customer journey mapping, and how it fits into the broader field of UX Design. Then, you’ll get a chance to apply the fundamentals of customer journey mapping to a real-world scenario. All in real time, taught by an industry professional.
Come learn the basics and gain the skills you need to create your first customer journey map!
What will the livestream learning experience be like?
- Ask questions and build your online network by interacting with fellow classmates and an expert instructor —all in real time via live chatbox and Q&A.
- Complete optional classwork designed to give you a hands-on taste of the subject.
- Learn new skills in the comfort of your own home, or on the go! All participants will be automatically muted with no video.
- Understand why and how customer journey mapping is used in UX Design.
- Learn proven consumer journey map design methodologies used for major brands and products.
- Practice making your own consumer journey map!
Ready to continue on your learning journey?
Check out our course catalog to find your next step. Whether you’re looking to enhance your professional skill set in one of our part-time courses, or go for a complete career transformation by enrolling in one of our immersive courses, we’ve got you covered!
- This class is taken completely online, and requires a computer and a strong internet connection.
- We will provide a link to the platform on the day of the class.
- Have a pen and paper ready to go for class! NOTE: Some domains block our automated emails, so If you don’t receive sign-in instructions within 1 hour of the livestream, please reach out to email@example.com and we’ll send sign-in instructions right away!
About the Instructor
UX Educator, Researcher, and Discovery Workshop Facilitator
Brittney Posternock (BP) is a UX Facilitator. She has lead 50+ workshops and research projects at organizations like International Youth Foundation, World Bank, MicroStrategy, International Monetary Fund, Capital One and is a board member at Northern Virginia Mental Health Foundation. She recently spent 10 weeks in Saudia Arabia teaching UX in partnership with General Assembly and MiSK Academy.
Before shifting her career to user experience design she managed operations teams at SoulCycle and Nordstroms and has 15+ years of experience in customer experience.
As a facilitator, researcher, and educator Brittney uses active listening techniques to guide conversations and learning. She believes that getting feedback early is the pathway to great design and is passionate about spreading the importance of human-centered design across every touchpoint of a business.