Learn the business skills necessary to start or grow an online business. Turn your passion into business success by participating in the 6-week Fempreneur Online Business Boot Camp.
Who Can Register?
- Female veterans and female spouses of veterans or active duty
- Female entrepreneurs
The Fempreneur program’s focus will be on starting an online business or taking an existing business online. This cohort is a 6 week commitment meeting every Friday from 10:00 am to 11:30 am. Attendance is mandatory to achieve the certificate of completion.
The start date is Friday, July 31, 2020, until Friday September 4, 2020. Every Friday from 10:00 am to 11:30 am. The program schedule is the following:
Fempreneur – How To Build An Online Business
- 5 Ways To Start A Business Online in 30 Days
- Marketing Your Business on Facebook, YouTube and Instagram
- Know Your Numbers – Key Financials Every Business Should Know
- Sales Funnel Basics – Launch Your Business Strategies
- Hear Strategies From Successful Online Entrepreneurs
- Fempreneur Graduation!
There is no charge to attend, but registration is required.