About This Workshop
Join us for FREE Workshop Wednesdays through October 19th to get a taste of what you’ll learn in our, Career-Boosting Part Time and Career-Transforming Immersive courses. Plus, *get a $200 credit to apply toward the course that fits your goals.
Are you thinking about a career in Digital Marketing, but don’t know where to start?
This free, 2-hour livestream will give you a solid understanding of how to develop and drive email campaigns and best practices and principles for getting users to take action. We’ll walk through simple strategies and A/B tests to maximize conversions, and what to measure and track.
Learn from an expert instructor with real world experience in the industry you want to break into. Join us and gain the confidence to take the next step in your career.
What to expect during Workshop Wednesdays:
- Ask questions and build your online network by interacting with fellow participants and an industry expert —live via a chat box and Q&A.
- Get a hands-on taste of today’s best digital marketing practices.
- Learn new skills in the comfort of your own home, or on the go! Your microphone and camera will remain off during the livestream.
- Learn ways to improve the open rate and click through rates of emails
- Learn how to write subject lines to increase open rate
- Understand how to use data analysis to optimize email performance
- Learn how to track campaigns and conversions and how to report this data
- This livestream requires a strong internet connection.
- We will send the Zoom link via email on the day of the class.
- NOTE: Some domains block our automated emails, so If you don’t receive sign-in instructions within 1 hour of the livestream, please reach out to email@example.com and we’ll send sign-in instructions right away!
About the Instructor
Founding Member & Head of Digital Marketing at Double Major, Lead Instructor General Assembly
Nina Shapiro is a Lead Digital Marketing Instructor for GA and a founding member and Head of Digital Marketing at Double Major: a design and digital marketing collective with expertise building direct-to-consumer brands in the wellness, fashion, food, and lifestyle industries. Double Major serves as an in-house consultancy offering services ranging from brand and web design, social media, SEO, paid media and more.
During her career, Nina managed digital marketing at Polaroid and social media at The Whitney Museum of American Art. Today she works to build and implement their digital marketing and paid media strategies to achieve their marketing goals. She has expertise creating impactful advertising campaigns that drive awareness and growth for start-ups, internationally known brands, and everything in-between.
Nina lives in Brooklyn with her adorable rescue pup, Jemi.