What is a brand, anyway? Why do companies go through all the trouble of creating a brand? Do you actually need it? In this class, we’ll examine various brands-big and small- and discuss what goes into making a brand successful. Learn from an expert who’s put her creative skills to work for Apple and for Columbia University in NY, and for small businesses and Entrepreneurs internationally.
- Catherine will tell you everything you need to know in creating the bran of your dreams-from choosing the right brand colors and fonts, to building your perfect website, and more.
- You’ll have the best DIY Tools takeaways to build your brand, with a comprehensive action plan containing step by step instructions and critical next steps to make it all happen.
- Enjoy learning branding maxie and finish the course one step closer to building that killer brand you’ve always dreamed of and one that your target market can’t resist.
Masterclass- 4 weeks July 30 – August 20, 2020 | 12 pm – 1:30 pm | Every Thursday
- 1st Session-Create An Unforgettable Brand- CLICK HERE FOR THE REPLAY
- 2nd Session- Canva 101- Pros Tips, Tricks & Toolkit- REGISTER AND GAIN ACCESS HERE
- 3rd Session- DIY Toolbox For the Non-Designer- REGISTER AND GAIN ACCESS HERE
- 4th Session- Turn Your Ideas Into Inventory- REGISTER AND GAIN ACCESS HERE
Catherine Borzym CEO & Creative Director, Kiwi Avenue
Catherine Borzym has been an almost lifelong entrepreneur. From thirteen, when she started her first business, she’s been a leader, risk-taker, dreamer, and doer. Her favorite part of running Kiwi Avenue is transforming her client’s plain documents and ideas into stunning brands, websites, and print materials that compel action and grow sales. Kiwi Avenue works with startups, award-winning speakers, and corporations to build attention-grabbing brands. A few of her projects include Apple, Sprint and Columbia University.
Regester Here: https://www.wbdc.org/event/diy-branding-digital-masterclass-series/