With a vast network of legacy CPG brands and a dynamic urban food scene right in their backyard, entrepreneurs, food start-ups, and emerging food brands have a unique and innovative opportunity when they call Chicago home! Join us on Thursday (August 20th) for an interactive virtual event that takes a deep dive into the shared spaces and collaborative food community that defines the Chicago start-up scene. We are excited to welcome representatives from some of the city’s most innovative food work-spaces to discuss what makes their space unique and for whom each space is a best fit. This is a conversation not to be missed for anyone looking to start-up, expand, or grow a food business in Chicagoland.
Joining us for this panel discussion:
- Mott Smith, CEO & Co-Owner, Amped Kitchens
- Natalie Shmulik, CEO, The Hatchery Chicago
- Kitchen United
- 111 Food Hall
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm: Panel Discussion: A deep dive into the shared spaces available for start-ups and entrepreneurs around Chicago
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm: Optional Direct Networking (with each of our Shared Spaces Teams*)
- *We will be providing direct links for each of our Shared Spaces open networking – you are welcome to join into each of those networking sections to ask questions, learn more about their space, and connect with space representatives and peer companies!
This is a FREE virtual event and networking opportunity!
All zoom links and resources will be provided to registrants at no cost!
This event is being presented in partnership with CFBN member, Amped Kitchens!