Join CFBN & the team from Bader Rutter’s Intel Distillery for a recap of the latest happenings in food, beverage and agriculture. These short webinars outline what you need to know to stay current with the latest in food policy, food business & marketing, and production trends.
The Intel Distillery keeps you informed on the influential and ever-changing conversations across the food production system. Thank you to everyone who joined us in 2020 as CFBN tapped this great resource for our Monday @11 series!
We are excited to continue this great web series to keep the Network informed in its’ new quarterly format! This is a FREE series offering – all are welcome, register now to join us for the full series!
JOINING US FOR OUR NEXT EPISODE:
JOINING US FOR THIS CONVERSATION FROM BADER RUTTER’S INTEL DISTILLERY TEAM:
- Nick Praznowski, Team Leader – Editorial/Content – with a long background in food marketing, Nick helped start The Intel Distillery in 2011 and serves as the functional lead for strategy and content.
- Dennis Ryan, Executive Creative Director – celebrating a successful career advertising and marketing CPG food products, Dennis serves as creative director, copy editor and chief promoter to translate The Intel Distillery’s analysis into actionable insights for subscribers and clients.
- Melissa Polley, Sr. Content Specialist – with extensive experience in food industry research and journalism, Melissa is The Intel Distillery’s newest writer, brining added dimension to Friday by Noon and other publications.
- Kyle Church, Content Specialist has been an integral part of The Intel Distillery team since 2014 and heads up the quantitative analysis and technical functions. Kyle researches and writes a good share of The Intel Distillery content.
- Tuesday, November 2nd (11 am CT)
The team behind Bader Rutter’s The Intel Distillery has partnered with CFBN to host this quarterly chat series breaking down the headlines from the headlines impacting the food and beverage industry. Using The Intel Distillery’s Friday by Noon newsletter as a guide.
Since 2012, The Intel Distillery has tracked the top stories from the most influential voices in the business. From farm fields to consumer plates, the Chicago-based team has diligently categorized and catalogued everything important in food, beverage and agriculture to outline a clear picture of what’s happening and who’s driving the conversations on our industry.
(Subscribe here for Friday by Noon weekly.)
Tuesday @11 is a quarterly webinar offering produced in partnership with CFBN member company, Bader Rutter!