In this current climate, undeniably a large question mark looms over the creative industry as we witness and experience a huge shift in the air as events and festivals are cancelled and we begin to find ourselves pivoting to online formats in order to share our craft and works.
Tune in live with us on Wednesday 1st September 11 am as we join Paul Bateman, Senior Advisor from Creative Victoria to discuss the present and post pandemic futures. This is an interactive and open format discussion, all are welcome.
Topics covered will be:
• Who Creative Victoria are and what they do
• Victoria as a cultural capital and its history as a leader in arts and entertainment
• The creative individual and their value to society
• What Creative Victoria offers the creative industries in the post-pandemic future
• Supporting smaller artist organisations and individuals
• The role of education in developing and sustaining the creative industries
This event is free to join, anywhere on your device. Zoom links will be sent to all attendees a day prior to the event.