Leadership in 2021 will be more about thriving than surviving, and connecting is key. Throughout 2021 CFBN and Kincannon & Reed are partnering to bring you opportunities to connect, learn, and grow through the Connection Series. Join us for an opportunity to explore all that the food industry has to offer, network with leaders, and share best practices with your peers.
Each event in the series will offer attendees an opportunity to hear from industry leaders on the primary topic. Following that brief opening presentation, these events offer focused small-group and individual networking around the topic areas. Join into any group to network with your peers, or connect 1:1 with your fellow attendees in private networking chats. This is a clear virtual solution to the networking we’ve all been missing!
JOIN US FOR OUR 1ST EVENT IN THE SERIES, TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16TH:
LEADERSHIP 2021: FOOD INNOVATION & THE FUTURE
Our opening conversation will feature Lisa Johnson of Kincannon Reed, Judy Lee of Ferrara, Crystal Black-Davis of Savvy, and Sue Klapholz of Impossible Foods. Join them for a closer look at how innovation is pushing companies, products, and development in our industry into the future. And how strong leadership is vital to helping our industry find a new path forward after the challenges of covid-19 in 2020.
FOLLOWING OUR OPENING DISCUSSION, JOIN YOUR INDUSTRY PEERS FOR NETWORKING IN ONE OF OUR MODERATED DISCUSSION SESSIONS AROUND…
- Best Practices for Virtual Interviewing with Kelly Griffin of Kincannon & Reed
- Leadership – the Differential in Fueling Growth with Lisa Johnson of Kinncannon & Reed
- Finding your MVP (Most Valued Product) in a New CPG Start-Up with Crystal Black-Davis of Savvy
- Plant Based Foods with Paul Izenstark of Kincannon & Reed
- “Meat Alternatives” in the Plant-Based Foods Category with Armetha Pihlstrom of Impossible Foods
- Helping Companies Be More Creative & Innovative with Judy Lee of Ferrara
- Incorporating Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity to Grow Your Leadership Team with Bindu Garapaty, Psy.D of Impossible Foods
- Health & Wellness with Sue Klapholz of Impossible Foods