In response to the troubling rise of violence and hostility against members of the AAPI community, The Actors Fund is offering a monthly virtual gathering for Asian American and Pacific Islander performing arts and entertainment professionals to come together for supportive conversation. Together we will explore how to balance and navigate our feelings and support and celebrate our resilience.
Free and confidential to all performing arts and entertainment industry professionals nationwide that are part of the Asian American and Pacific Islander community.
RSVP via Eventbrite and receive the Zoom Link 1-2 days prior to the workshop date.
I understand the following with respect to the virtual offering:
1) I understand that there will be no recording of any of the online sessions by either party.
2) I understand that there can be risks, benefits, and consequences associated with virtual offerings, including but not limited to, disruption of transmission by technology failures, interruption and/or breaches of confidentiality by unauthorized persons, and/or limited ability to respond to emergencies.
3) I understand that the privacy laws that protect the confidentiality of my protected health information (PHI) also apply to virtual gatherings unless an exception to confidentiality applies (i.e. mandatory reporting of child, elder, or vulnerable adult abuse; danger to self or others). If you are a minor (under the age of 18), parents have rights and may have access to your information.
4) I understand that during the virtual gatherings, we could encounter technical difficulties resulting in service interruptions. If this occurs, end and restart the session.
5) I understand that this is not a psychotherapy group and does not provide mental health treatment.